Qualified persons are resident homeowners in Fruit Valley Neighborhood, Vancouver, WA who can demonstrate a financial or physical need for assistance on home improvement, repair or maintenance.
Applicants will be judged by a joint panel of the FVF and the FVNA on the following:
- Financial or Physical Need
- Level of Impact the project will have on the property
- Safety – projects that improve safety or accessibility
- Visibility from the perspective of neighbors
- Creativity and Aesthetics
Submission Requirements and Checklist:
- Completed Grant Request Form
- Completed Project outline and estimated cost
- Proof of residency and home ownership in Fruit Valley Neighborhood
- Demonstration of need
The Fruit Valley Foundation and the Fruit Valley Neighborhood Association will review the
project once completed and request authorization to take before and after photos for future
promotion of the program.
No Cash will be awarded. Grants will be awarded by purchase of materials for the homeowner or reimbursement of the purchase price of materials up to the approved grant amount.
View Grant Flyer.
Disclaimer: No submission will be reviewed unless it is complete, any omissions will result
in automatic disqualification. All submissions, if accepted, will become public record.
Submissions must be received by June 1, 2009 and should be mailed to:
The Fruit Valley Foundation
PO Box 72
Vancouver, WA 98666-0072
Or faxed to: 360-694-8930
Submissions may also be e-mailed to: email@example.com